Our Favorite Restaurants in O’Fallon, IL
Are you ready to get out on the town in St. Louis, but need some suggestions on where to eat? You’re in luck! We’ve polled the staff and assembled our list of the best restaurants in O’Fallon, IL. After a fun day out, check out our favorites and, whether you prefer a steak or some lighter fare, you’re bound to find something to delight for dinner without going too far from home.
Good Eats for Every Taste
The choices for fine dining in O’Fallon run the gamut, but these make our list of the best:
- Texas Roadhouse: A delight to carnivores everywhere, the Texas Roadhouse in Shiloh features genuine down-home fare, including hand-cut steaks, tasty barbeque ribs, country meals, and even a kids menu that offers some of the best options in miniature.
- Peel Wood-Fired Pizza: Genuine hand-tossed wood-fired pizza with your favorite toppings, as well as some artisan choices you didn’t know you had to try. Pick from their menu of delightful pies, grab a hand-crafted sandwich, and wash it down with a signature Peel Brewing Co. beers.
- Bella Milano: Authentic Italian food with an American touch is at the center of the Bella Milano menu. Enjoy a wide variety of pasta favorites with the chef’s personal flair or set up a family feast with pizza, salad, and wine, and indulge in one of the decadent desserts hand-crafted by the skilled kitchen staff.
- Hop House Southern Eatery: If your dining experience demands some spice, there is no better choice than the Hop House. Choose from standards like Spicy Gulf Shrimp or bathe in classic southern comfort with the chicken and waffle meal. No matter which option you choose, you’ll go home happy.
- Thip’s Thai Cuisine: Does your dinner out call for something more exotic? Thip’s Thai Cuisine fits the bill with delectable favorites like Crab Rangoon, Pork Lo-Mein, and Thai Fried Rice as well as tasty new dishes like Kee Mao Woon-Sen, a noodly dish that can be served with meat or vegetarian-friendly tofu.
Don’t waste your evening in the kitchen. Choose one of these eateries – or go find your own – and take advantage of the delightful delicacies O’Fallon has to offer tonight!