2021 Kia Sportage Interior
Searching for a feature-packed vehicle with plenty of space for passengers and cargo? The 5-seat Kia Sportage crossover is a top choice of families across Mascoutah — and it’s easy to see why when you take a look inside the cabin! Explore the Kia Sportage interior amenities, technology features, and dimensions below, and then find check out the new Sportage models available right now on our lot in O'Fallon.
Kia Sportage Interior Tech & Amenities
The availability of some Kia Sportage interior features will change depending on the trim level you select, but the well-equipped base Sportage LX won’t leave you wanting for much! The entry-level trim comes standard with an impressive selection of desirable features:
- 8.0-inch Touch-Screen Display w/ Rear Camera
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- USB Audio Input/Charging Port
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Siri® Eyes Free
If you do decide to upgrade with a higher trim level, there are even more ways to make your Sportage cabin into something really special. These upgrades and more will have you and your family looking forward to long rides in Smithton:
- Sportage S– SOFINO synthetic Leatherette seats, a Sport Steering wheel with paddle shifters, and optional Smart Key with Push Button Start.
- Sportage EX– Piano black interior trim, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped gear-shift knob.
- Sportage SX Turbo – All optional features offered on the lower trims, including genuine leather seating, a Harman/Kardon® audio system, a heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, and more.
Kia Sportage Dimensions & Seating
The Kia Sportage dimensions easily seat up to five adult passengers comfortably, whether you’re making stops around downtown Trenton or taking the scenic route to Shiloh. And that’s not at the expense of the Kia Sportage cargo space, which is roomy enough for all your cargo. See the Kia Sportage dimensions here:
- Front/Rear Headroom (Without Panoramic Sunroof) – 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof) – 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd) – 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd) – 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd) – 41.5 / 38.2 inches
Kia Sportage Cargo Space
As you read above, the Sportage will have no trouble accommodating luggage, furniture, sports gear, and whatever else you’re transporting. That’s thanks in part to standard 60/40-split folding rear seats, which make it easier than ever to expand your Kia Sportage cargo space as needed:
- Total Passenger Space – 129.3 cubic feet
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down): 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
Test Drive a New Kia Sportage for Sale in O'Fallon
Stop by our showroom near New Baden to find the Kia SUV that’s right for you! Whether you choose the Sorento, the Sportage, or another model, get a great price when you take advantage of our current special offers. Contact us to learn more about Kia Sportage cargo space accessories and other upgrades!
Recent News from Auffenberg Kia
The Kia Sportage is a truly functional SUV in every way, and when it comes to the Kia Sportage safety rating, it’s no different. The safety rating agencies have subjected the Kia Sportage to a battery of crash tests and the Sportage truly showed its stuff when put under pressure. Take a look at…
The Kia Forte is one incredibly stylish car, and it’s even more so for the 2021 model year. This vibrant sedan is ready for you to get behind the wheel, but as you’re picking out which Kia Forte is right for you, what about the Kia Forte colors? You’ve got plenty of Forte colors…
Safety is at the top of the list for most Mascoutah drivers’ needs. Thankfully, the 2021 Kia Soul safety rating from the IIHS and NHTSA proves that this is a vehicle fit for your family or whoever is inside the cabin. Let Auffenberg Kia walk you through the 2021 Kia Soul safety rating and everything else…