What Can You Expect from the 2020 Kia Optima Interior?
If you want to cruise from the comfort of a cabin that provides a smooth ride and the latest features, the new Kia Optima interior was crafted with you in mind. Tech integration like Kia UVO, Android Auto™, and Apple CarPlay®, will keep you connected, and the luxurious Optima cabin finishes will help you achieve that first-class feeling. While the standard Kia Optima interior features are enough to handle any Mascoutah driver’s wishlist, the Kia Optima interior options allow every driver to craft their custom-tailored ride. Discover the Kia Optima interior specs, features, and amenities in our guide below!
Standard Technology in the Kia Optima
The Kia Optima interior options are ideal for Smithton drivers who want to elevate their daily commute. The standard Kia Optima interior features will allow you to access premium amenities without breaking the bank:
- From the base LX trim and up, drivers can expect the Kia UVO infotainment system, an 8-inch touchscreen display, Bluetooth® audio streaming, a USB port, and Siri™ Eyes Free.
- While you can comfortably cruise with smartphone integration, you can look forward to enjoying your infotainment more clearly, thanks to a standard 6-speaker sound system.
- You can take control of your new vehicle, thanks to the power of Kia UVO. Keep your attention on the road while directing your infotainment thanks to pre-programmed voice commands.
Kia Optima Seating, Space, & Trunk Volume
Kia is dedicated to offering top-tier amenities to Trenton drivers on any budget. The Kia Optima interior features standard with CleanTex™ Cloth seating, and soft-touch materials throughout the cabin. No matter which trim catches your eye, you will be able to comfortably seat five in your roomy ride.
While the Kia Optima interior options are mouthwatering, the interior space is no slouch. The total passenger volume offered in the Kia Optima is a robust 120.7 cubic feet. With the added 15.9 cubic feet of trunk volume, transporting your gear for your next O'Fallon adventure will be a breeze. Find the Kia Optima interior dimensions listed below:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 39.8 in. / 37.8 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 58.1 in. / 56.4 in.
- Hiproom (Front/Rear) – 56 in. / 56 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 45.5 in. / 35.6
Kia Optima Interior Options
Throughout this Kia Optima interior guide, we have highlighted standard features any driver can secure on the base trim. This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Kia Optima interior options. You can upgrade your ride for some truly head-turning extras:
- Take the LX trim to new heights with the Premium Package. This will bring satellite radio, dual-zone automatic climate control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a panoramic sunroof for added comfort on every ride.
- The Kia Optima S offers the features listed in the Premium Package and will add synthetic leather seat inserts, Wi-Fi™ hotspot compatibility, and more.
- If the Kia Optima EX suits you, expect genuine leather, heated front seats, and three extra USB ports allowing you to charge all of your devices at once!
- You can really kick things up a notch with yet another Premium Package! This suite adds amenities like a 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and more.
- The Kia Optima SX runs the gamut on all things comfort. Enjoy almost all of the previous features listed, as well as the Kia Optima interior option of adding the Limited Package. This includes even more luxurious leather upholstery, as well as heated rear seats!
Experience the Kia Optima Interior in Person!
Ready for the ultimate driving experience that comes with owning a Kia Optima? Contact us today to learn more! We can help you find the perfect trim for your budget and lifestyle. You can also apply for financing from the comfort of your home if you are ready to make the Optima your own! Looking ahead? Check out the interior of the 2021 Optima known as the Kia K5!
More From Auffenberg Kia
The 2021 Kia Sorento towing capacity and its features are among the main reasons why it’s a top Smithton family choice. The Kia Sorento towing maxes out at 3,500 pounds when it’s properly equipped so you never have to stress over hauling through O'Fallon again! Explore the Kia Sorento inventory and dive deep into the…
The 2021 Kia K5 interior will not only offer you comfort, but the ability to stay connected safely while offering you a peace of mind. Throughout the Kia K5 interior, you’ll notice features like advanced technology, seating color options, and convenience features to make your daily Smithton commute a breeze. The team at Auffenberg Kia in…
Searching for a feature-packed vehicle with plenty of space for passengers and cargo? The 5-seat Kia Sportage crossover is a top choice of families across Mascoutah — and it’s easy to see why when you take a look inside the cabin! Explore the Kia Sportage interior amenities, technology features, and dimensions below, and then find…
When you drive a 2021 Kia Soul you know you’re going to get a lot of attention paired with a low price. This affordable and stylish compact crossover also sports some of the best fuel economy in its class, so you keep saving money when you’re driving on Mascoutah streets. Take a closer look at…
If you’re searching the Mascoutah market for a great SUV, the 2021 Kia Sportage is worth serious consideration. This model offers strong specs, nimble agility, and efficient fuel economy. Better still, when you opt for the new Kia Sportage, you can be assured that you will bring home an SUV with expansive cargo room and…